Gossips can't keep secrets, so never confide in blabbermouths.


Proverbs 20:19, The Message




If you are human, possibly female, and are able to form words to speak, chances are you occassionally battle with the same demon I do -- gossip. Ugly, hurtful, gossip. I can go months on end keeping myself in check but then it seems like the dam will burst and I start to spew ugliness. Well, as much as I hate to admit it, I find myself in one of those dark periods right now.



In my fight to battle evil, I've confessed my sins and then I picked up the phone and ordered a help tool That tool is this weeks Friday FREEbie. It's a placmat designed to promote a book by Timothy Williams entitled Gossip and the Gospel.


Just pick up the phone to orders yours: 1-877-421-READ






0 Responses

Post a Comment

I value your comments! Please share your tips & techniques, questions & concerns...